Recycling is an important thing in our daily lives. It’s our duty for this planet and we have to fullfil it. We can teach our kids the beauty of recycling with these beautiful recycle trucks. There are tons of recycling toys on the market. However, most of them designed around trucks. You can get these trucks without any problems since they don’t contain any harmful material at all. Most of them are made from recycled plastic which makes them green-friendly toys. Make sure you check out all of the products and find something suitable for your kid!
Top Recycling Toys and Garbage Trucks
Matchbox Garbage Truck Large
- Kids are going to fall in love with this beautiful truck because of its size.
- It’s 15 inches in height which makes it a large scale toy.
- It can be pulled back or pushed forward with ease. The truck can move easily.
- The lever makes funny realistic noises when a kid pulls it down.
- It makes it possible to play realistic recycling games. Kids can use this truck to play realistic recycling games.
- This truck is a realistic replica of the real world.
- If you are looking for a large scale toy you should get this one. Your kid is definitely going to enjoy this one.
Green Toys Recycling Truck in Green Color
- This is a great truck to teach kids about shorting bottles and recycling in a fun way.
- Collecting these junks will improve kid’s gross and fine motor skills.
- The toy is made from hundred percent earth-friendly materials which are a huge plus!
- It has three different chutes for depositing products for recycling.
- The toy meets FDA standards.
- It doesn’t come in plastic packaging which is fantastic for environmentalist parents.
- The truck can be cleaned easily with baby soaps or shampoos.
- If you are looking for a full green product you can get this one!
Liberty Imports 14″ Oversized Friction Powered Recycling Garbage Truck
- This toy is extremely detailed. It covers all of the functions of a real truck.
- It’s friction powered, your kid can keep pushing it forward to move it.
- The recycle bin is fully functioning. Your kid has to push the bin in order to empty it.
- Back dumping also works really well. There is a button on the side which does the back dumping.
- Materials are extremely high-quality. The toy is designed to last for a long time.
- The price is normal compared to other products.
- Garbage truck measures 14″ x 7″ x 5″.
- You can get this one if you are looking for an alternative.
Rocky’s Transforming Recycle Truck
- This one is suitable for toddlers because of the toyish look.
- The wheels and forklift are functioning which makes it really nice.
- The price is cheaper compared to other trucks.
- The truck also comes with a dog named Rocky which makes it attractive for kids.
- Suitable for kids above the age of 3.
- This one will make a wonderful gift for any kid out there.
- If you are looking for a cheap recycle truck you can get this one!
Click N’ Play Friction Powered Garbage Truck
- This is another friction powered truck which moves really well on a hard surface.
- It comes with 3 different colored bins that are used to empty trash.
- Garbage cans can be lifted by a simple button.
- The truck operates without any battery at all.
- There is a side button that can lift up to back part of the truck.
- You can get this one if you don’t want to pay a lot for a garbage truck.
Thornton’s Office Supplies Mini Curbside Trash
- These recycling bins are greatly designed and really attractive for the kids.
- They can be used as office supplies by adults who are into recycling.
- The tops can be closed and wheels are fully functioning.
- There are 3 different designs on the sales page.
- They look extremely beautiful with vibrant colors.
- You can get these if you are looking something other than garbage trucks.
Jada Toys Ryan’s World Recycling Truck
- This is a perfectly suitable recycle truck for toddlers. However, it has some small parts. Make sure you watch your kid during playtime.
- The vehicle is 6 inches which are smaller than average.
- The back part opens up like any other garbage truck.
- There are two street sweepers that can be shot from the front of the truck.
- This is a really fun toy to play with your kids.
- Suitable for kids above 3 years of age.
Bruder Toys Mack Granite Garbage Truck
- If you are looking for the most realistic garbage truck this one is the answer.
- The engine hood can be opened and your kid can learn about the engine.
- The doors are also fully functioning which is great for truck fans.
- This toy is also used by toy collectors online.
- Tires are made from real tire material.
- You have to turn off the handle if you want to move the truck around.
- I can suggest this one if you are looking for a high-quality garbage truck.
PAW Patrol Rocky’s Ultimate Rescue Recycling Truck
- One of the best recycling trucks on the market for toddlers.
- The colors are vibrant which will attract toddlers.
- This is another toy of Rocky the dog.
- Your kid can use this one with another pet.
- Suitable for kids above 3 years old.
- The design and quality are loved by customers.
- The moving parts are great for stimulating your kid’s creativity.
- This truck is suitable for little kids because it’s durable.
Melissa & Doug Garbage Truck
- If you like wooden toys this one is great for your toddler.
- It looks extremely nice despite being a wooden toy.
- The edges are not that sharp and suitable for kids.
- If you are buying this one for a toddler you should stay away from it.
- Suitable for kids above 3 years of age.
- It’s a 3 piece truck which can be separated.
Most of the recycling toys are trucks and garbage bins. You can also find some toys that are made of eco-friendly plastics. If you are a fan of Lamborghini cars for kids. These can be great if you are looking for a race car toy. Allright, these are the basics of recycling toys and they are really great for teaching kids about environmental awareness. You can also find all kinds of recycling toys all over the internet if that’s what you are looking for. There are recycled toys which are made for music, education or art purposes on the web. If you are an environmentalist like me you should stay away from standard plastic materials. The toys should be made of recycled plastic or wood if you want to save our world!